Monday, 7 September 2026

Completed units for Mexico

Mainly  Belgians to share here.

These are all Gringo 40's and happy with how they have come out.

The flag is home made by chum Chris Charlton, cheers Chris, the standard bearer from Gringo 40's Tonkin range with some slight amends.
The Belgians are a nice looking force who saw a decent ammount of action, they were not Veteran troops like the French so add a different dynamic to a game as well as looking very pretty.
Happy with these.

Couple of command bases, a mounted Republican leader for a Brigade a Perrys Triple Alliance leader.
Plus a dismounted Belgian leader for Sharpe Practice which I particularly like.





15 comments:

  1. Super work Roger, those Gringo 40s are lovely figures, I like them a lot and you have done a great job on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie, I do like them, I would have liked some skirmishing to add a skirmish screen but this battalion looks just how I wanted it.

      Delete
  2. Those Belgian troop look great Roger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb painting, Roger! The Belgians look fantastic, and that flag from Chris is top-notch. They’re going to look brilliant in action on the table!

    All the best, Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Andy, hopefully a game to share soon.

      Delete
  4. Wow - these fellas look great. Let’s hope their performance n the tabletop is equally good 😉
    Cheers,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Geoff, the Belgians were enthusiastic but green so interested to see how they perform on table.

      Delete
  5. Lovely looking miniatures Roger…
    It is indeed a very attractive uniform .

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly, second battalion laced green to follow at some point.

      Delete
    2. Cheers Aly second battalion similar but with green lace to follow at some point.

      Delete