Bit more progress for the Sikh Wars Game.
Ideally I would like to get two more units of Indian Matchlocks, the one in blue and one in Red as below.
Also a Command Elephant, a Bengal horse artillery crew and some tents would be good. Maybe some pack elephants too but lets not set too hard a goal.
The below are all Foundry, the first 3 from the old Mutiny range and the last from the Sikh Wars range.
This one was natural light only, actually looks a bit better in this case I think.A bunch more including the first 1st Corps Boer War.
First British trooper, very washed out photo unfortunately but the Khaki I am happy with.
First two first corps Boers. I like the standing figure, the kneeling one is ok rather than great.
This mounted figure is actually a Black Sheep Mexican Bandit with head swap to make him a Boer, I think it works quite well.
Two more Foundry Indian Matchlock men, much paler washed out blue as I want a variety of blues through the unit. Still another 12 to go.
The Renedra bell tents were a very easy paint job , initially for the Surad Khunj game they will be a good fit for any number of games including Mexico and Boer war.
And a few more of the Matchlock men gets me almost to a new unit completed.The standard bearer is from Empress and the Officer from the Foundry Sikh Wars range.
These 4 are all from the old Foundry Indian Mutiny range but still look nice. This units will no doubt be one of the "regular" Daudpotra regiments from Bahalwalpur allied to the British.
Thanks for stopping by.
Lovely work Roger, the blues are really nice, works very well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Donnie. Hope to be able to share the finished unit if I can sort the problem loading pictures.
DeleteCracking progress, Roger! some really nice painting.
ReplyDeleteAll the best, Andy
Thanks very much Andy.
DeleteNice work on the figures I think I need to pick up some of those tents sometime ?
ReplyDeleteThe tents are great, one piece ,light easy to paint.
DeleteWonderful paint jobs as always!
ReplyDeleteCheers Joseph
DeleteNice figures Roger.
ReplyDeleteCheers Ray
Delete