Thursday 11 February 2016

Workbench update

I managed to finish a few things that has been on the workbench for a while today and spray up the varnish as the sun was shining. All need basing so waiting on the basing department to come home for a weekend.




 First lot are Russian Civila War Cavalry to finish off some units for my forthcoming game/



Secondly is my finished Saxon foot, these are the Saxon Guard and mainly Plastics with the Commander from Ebor. More on this when they are based up.


Next are Polish Light Cavalry, I will be using these as Charles of Sweden's Valaks. Again more on these once they are based.
 
 
 The two pictures of both units together to get a feel for the how they look form a distance, not too shabby if I say so myself.



2 comments:

  1. Man you really made me want to do saxons now.
    But I'll have to keep my focus on swedes, then russians then danes.

    really great blue on the polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay focused Gunfreak, the Saxons can wait!

    ReplyDelete