Tuesday 27 June 2017

Workbench update

So,trying to overcome some technical issues as my work laptop now blocks all blogs after recent hacking of the NHS. This post isp artially a test of the tablet donated by the finance department.

The good news is I am making progress again on the Great Northern War.

 The camera seems ok its actually the lighting thats poor for both the saxon horse and foot.
I have also made progress with the Russian Civil War collection.
 In this first picture 5 figures finish off a unit. The two at either end from a new private range from Russian gamer Leonid. They fit really well with copplestone although both make the Tsuba officer look small.
In this second picture the three figures also finish off another unit. The smaller figure to the left is a WWI footsore officer.

So this has proved quicker just need to decide if the camera is up to it and if I can get on with the smaller screen with no proper keyboard.  Perhaps try it with a larger post after I load up the last of the swedish guard next.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Neil, the Warfare cavalry are lovely.

      Delete
  2. not a fan of trying to post blog updates on my ipad. my wife prefers her tablet. I like a decent keyboard. Either way glad to see you up and running and the figures look very nice as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kind of where I am at Paul, will continue to experiment, copy an dpaste defeating me at moment though, hard to add links to forums.

      Delete
  3. Nice looking minis, the Russian Civil War ones are my favourites...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, still some more RCW to finish, cavalry next I hope. A few siberian cossacks.

      Delete