Sunday 5 July 2020

Another Sikh Wars Workbench

I have had the bit between my teeth a little bit with this project over the last couple of weeks and making some decent progress.

Just as well really with some figures beign released by a number of manufacturers soon I am goign to need the space.  Perry's plastic afghans in August, Studio miniatures re-launched Sikh Wars with Nick Collier next week and the forthcomign releases from Iron Duke as well, spoilt for choice, my wallet is aching already.

Here are the latest additions.

These guys are the majority of the 24th Bengal Native foot, four more figures finished this unit, nice mix of Perry, Foundry and Iron Duke figures.
A couple of horsemen, one Perry AFghan and the other a Foundry Akali who may end up mixed in with a bunch of Akali's on foot at soem point. A few more cavalry to do but not loads.
Irregulars, again from Foundry, particulalry enjoyed the colour schemes on these.
And the last of my latest Sikh regulars, these will finsih off the battalion.
Stuck to bases and ready to be picked up by the basing department this weekend.
Hope to have the Sepoys finished at the weekend and then I will makes a start on the next sepoys and the Bengal Europeans.

Really pleased with my progress here but I do need to make some room for all the incoming figures when the basing department has finished with them.

6 comments:

  1. Great progress! I especially look forward to seeing these Khalsa on the table. Great turban colour. Yep the mounted Akali definitely belongs amongst fellow Akalis :-) cheers Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Chris, one more bunch of Sikh Wars stuff then somethign different I think.

      Delete
  2. Lovely work! I am looking forward to seeing all of those new or return8ng ranges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Peter, lots to look forward to.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete